Manage & Automate IT infrastructure Auto-discovery, IT Assets, monitoring and optimization Streamline Helpdesk & Scheduled Maintenance Reduce overhead and downtime costs
We know IT infrastructure management is a challenge. Don't deny yourself the pleasure of Intermotions®.
Intermotions® bundles all aspects of IT infrastructure under one self-managed server. Getting started couldn't be easier.
What is Intermotions®?
Intermotions® bundles key IT applications such as IT assets, database management, helpdesk, monitoring and others under one easy-to-use, easy-to-install, self-managed server. Available as a VMware, Hyper-V or VirtualBox image.
- Network Scan
- Database Management
- Monitoring Configuration and Management
- Repeating and cascading planned maintenance
- Remote access to view your logs.
- Remote agent installation and deployment
- Auto-refresh of live status of your targets.
- Secure connect to Oracle DBMS using Oracle Wallet.
- Agentless remote checks.
- Self-managed backup solution.
- Generate or import self-signed SSL certificate.
- SSL secured connection to the Intermotions® application.
- Security auditing.
- Automatic closure of tickets.
- Graphic object configuration.
- Preloaded with 300 templates.
- Bulk problem acknowledgment.
- Live target performance views.
- Multiple target maintenance.
- User access control lists.
- High-availability and stand-by**.
- Internal database stats collected.
- Passwordless checks.
- Service Packs (predefine a set of service checks and deploy them all at once).
- Live configuration (monitoring changes are applied immediately).
- Bulk operations (force check on multiple targets).
- Advisory emails.
- AD/LDAP with built-in native database authentication.
With our unique auto-discovery feature, your network can be mapped and populated into Intermotions® in minutes, eliminating hours of data population.
- Auto-discover and register properties of a particular physical or virtual target.
- Possibility to scan your entire network and import discovered devices.
- Retrieves high-scope details about each target.
- Ability to target most popular database management systems.
- Ability to discover VM hosts (VMWare®, Hyper-V®, OpenVZ® and Citrix Xen®).
- Ability to discover and register existing monitoring agents (NRPE, NSCA and EM agent).
Our database management feature provides access to your Oracle, MSSQL and MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase and MongoDB database systems.
Manage and monitor your DBMS single instances or clusters. Dashboards provide real-time key benchmarks. Other functions include remote access to logs, scheduling maintenance, etc.
Registering your database with Intermotions® grants access to great tools such as SQL query analyzer, DBMS throughput, active sessions, automatic helpdesk ticket creation, etc.
Intermotions® proprietary secure authentication provides access to even the most secure database management systems including Oracle SSL / Wallet.
IT Asset Management Intermotions® provides the ability to manage all major IT assets.
Chassis (Enclosures) & Rack Enclosures
Personal PCs (Notebooks)
Intermotions® extends the Enterprise Monitoring Framework by Icinga with in-depth performance charts, a user-friendly GUI and more.
With Intermotions®, there is no need to install agents, but the option to deploy our agent remotely is available
Check out how your network is mapped, what targets are online / offline
Schedule downtime and create support incidents based on thresholds for a number of service checks
Schedule maintenance for existing IT assets and databases.
Intermotions® management and tools allow the configuration of entities, user groups, access restrictions, and much more.
Users and Groups
Manage your users, groups and control access restrictions
Further restrictions can be applied to which features your users have access to
Control your Intermotions® environment and change parameters based on your needs
Designate primary and secondary contacts for incident resolution
Intermotions® strives to alleviate the burden of using multiple systems to manage infrastructure incidents, requests and ITIL.
- Easily track issue and problem acknowledgements.
- Schedule planned maintenance and downtime.
- Efficiently plan change management.
- Auto-close tickets of previously acknowledged service or host checks.
- Reduce problem and issue tracking time.